today was pretty much Monday to the nth degree. we had class all morning. fried green tomatoes for lunch. studied for a few minutes... and then went and cleaned my room for room checks. I went to a short study session with some classmates but that was cut short by service hour. by the time service hour came around I was completely overwhelmed and just wanted to quit. I really wanted to just eat dinner in my room and cry but no... I went to dinner and then played the piano for a while to try to find my smile again... well I went back to work... but was interrupted when dr c came in and said the concert tonight was mandatory cause they were ready to start and there was no one up there. soooooo I gathered some notes and went and listened to he Glick family sing. it was a blessig and I am glad I went...
I got a little bit more work done tonight. today sucked bad. but even when days are this awful there are still happy things that happen... :)
:: the coffee this mornig was amazing!
:: the Glicks reminded me of home...
:: I got to talk to mark for a while
:: I took my time on service hour
:: Rachel shoved a frozen leaf down my shirt and we ended on the floor laughing.
:: I have clean laundry
:: Suzanne is awesome!
:: olive juice...
:: playing the piano fo a while...
:: ice cream
:: people still writing onthe happy board!
:: Rachel and Caitlin and behany are awesome!
:: jesse high on nyquil
:: bluegrass music
No comments:
Post a Comment