its a beautiful morning.
im listening to Jesus music.
heres my playlist. i made this off songs we sing at church. :)
drinking coffee.
the doors standing open and the birds are singing.
im reading galatians. the law does not justify and save people. faith does. faith in Jesus. because if we could obey laws and be "good enough" than why did Jesus have to die?
joey has an interview tomorrow. this is a huge blessing. i pray he gets the job.
i have to write a paper today on walmart.
carrie is home cause its her spring break.
im off work today... which is awful nice.
my class is in peru this week. im praying for them to spread God's love with everyone they meet.
today is a good day!
mostly cause the God of the universe loves me.
haha, my life is so relatable to yours right now:
ReplyDeleteMy church just finished doing a series on Galatians -- such a good book!
A doctor who gave a lecture I attended today made a Walmart joke. He was talking the lowest test possible to see if patients are healthy enough is the Walmart test - See if they can walk around Walmart and no one notices that they are sick (haha, ok I thought it was funny, I don't know if I typed it right, or if you will think it is funny, but I am very tired right now)
And my mama is in Peru this week!
k, going to bed now, I hope we can have a good long chat sometime soon. love you!