6.12.2011

so today's blog update is coming from the great outdoors! :) I'm walking around the block as I type this.... listening to hillsong soaking in some rays. :) ok I think it's time for a happy list.

:: right now I am so happy about Jesus.
:: I was sooo blessed in church this morning! pastor Ken brought the message -to live is Christ- and waht that means in our lives. solid. I love that church. I wish I could take it to school wih me.
:: I am so happy that I can be home with my family right now.
:: I got to hang out with Dudley and his friends an that was really fun!
:: I went to Hudson bagel co with Kip.
:: I've been texting and talking to my friends from school. you know who you are! :) there's too many to name:)
:: our dryer died here at home so we built a clothesline in the backyard. between that and the garden I feel so domestic. :)
:: I might be painting the livingroom. it's gonna be real yellow when I get through with it!
:: oh! yesterday we did this surprise thing for our dads an told them how great we thought they were... and we all wore neckties. my cameras still dead so I don't have any pics.
:: somehow some iced coffee on a stinkin hot day completes happiness.
:: did I say church was amazig? we sang all my favorite songs.
:: pop up thunderstorms
:: I got my hairs cut!


ok... you know what's so amazing about Jesus? it's almost like he pursues us... or me! like so many times I think I have to be pursuing him to keep him and then when I don't spend time with him for a few days I think he's gone somewhere. and then in the middle of me thinking he's left he's so actively pursuing me! and then I turn to him and he pours out his spirit on me and I'm overwhelmed! that's me today. my life has been so very busy that i have really just not made the time to spend with him a priority. and all that time he was actively showing affection and love!

2 comments:

  1. im gonna read your blog more often, cuz its awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, He absolutely pursues us, so so much! Isn't it amazing? Like blow-you-away amazing!? I LOVE that He never changes. I go through times where I feel Him so tenderly close, and other times I feel like there's a wall between us, but He reminds me that NOTHING can separate me from His love (not even a make believe wall) and He's still the same. And to rest in that. Ahhh! He's cool.
    I love your post. And it made me miss you. Wish I was there with you!! And when your camera starts working, you gotta post pics of your new haircut. :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete