12.29.2009

Im pretty sure that I don’t even know how blessed I am. Im pretty sure that I have all of life going for me… and im want so bad to be able to empathize/sympathize with people… but I know that people know that I don’t understand.. and that kills me. I try to make up for that fact that I really don’t know how it feels by trying to make sure they know that I care like crazy and I try to understand as best I can. Seriously, I have had the easiest life of anyone I know… and I don’t know if that is good or bad… cuz its hard to become someone…really when life is all easy… I don’t know what my obsession with a hard life is… I think I wanna understand people better and I kno no way to do it, other than go out there and work my butt off. No, really, the thing that appeals to me about that is that……………is a different blog post. :)

So... Im going to be thankful.

Im thankful that I have a mom and a dad that still love each other.

Im thankful for 5 brothers and 2 sisters that love me.

Im thankful that I have a job.

Im thankful for awesome roommates and bunches of friends.

Im thankful for an amazing church..

Im thankful for my truck.

Im thankful for jesus.

Im thankful for warm clothes.

Im thankful that I am healthy.

Im thankful that I have been raised well.

……seriously how did I land this lot.

Thank you JESUS!!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm thankful that you don't have to be burdened by stuff that other people are burdened by. and i'm also thankful that you are able to take that awesome privilege and not take advantage of it. i'm thankful that God puts people like you and like your family in the pathway of people like me who need people like you. and i'm thankful that your heart is "virtuous" (uh...inside jokiness) :)

    ReplyDelete